Monday, August 9, 2010

Grandma's chair





It's been a long summer and I am going crazy without things to do. Luckily my dear grandma asked me if I could give her some tips for remodeling her home. Her house is a gold mine where ever you look there's a project waiting to be done, so I decided to start with the dinning room.


My grandmother told me that most of her furniture is about 30 years old, so I really wanted to maintain its original aspect. I used liquid nail for all the loose pieces, sandpaper, jean fabric, bleach and spray paint.





2 comments:

  1. hey a mi si me gusta.. se ve como retro/moderno.. tie-dye avant garde... siento que ya viendo TODO el comedor completo se va a ver super cool.. con un killer center piece and voila.. ready for wine nights and low calorie meals jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. ufff deliii... creo que este invierno le quitamos la casa a mi abuela para hacer wine parties!

    ReplyDelete